Are you the right person to help our clients? Slater Vecchio LLP is dedicated to both clients and employees – that’s what has made our firm so successful! Right now, we’re looking to hire talented legal professionals in a number of Paralegal roles.
Slater Vecchio is a highly-respected plaintiff personal injury law firm located in downtown Vancouver. We help people who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents or harmed by hazardous or defective products and unsafe environments pull through complex and difficult life and legal challenges. Our goal is to help them with their recovery and secure their futures. And our people make that happen.
For each Paralegal role, we need someone who is a people person, extremely organized, and a whiz at multi-tasking. That means being consistently accurate and reliable in your work, with the compassion and empathy to deal with clients during some stressful situations.
The work is challenging, but our office environment isn’t. Slater Vecchio prides itself on a collaborative, energetic, client-focused culture where employees are valued, celebrated, and provided ample room to grow. Teamwork is at the core of what we do, so you’ll be working closely with a great group of like-minded professionals, performing a wide array of paralegal functions.
So, are you up for the task? The challenges are big, but so are the rewards.
- Previous experience as a Paralegal working in a personal injury firm
- Knowledge and understanding of Part VII benefits
- Detail oriented with excellent ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize
- Strong analytical skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently and within a team
- A strong work ethic and initiative
- Graduation from an accredited Paralegal program
- 1+ years of experience in a plaintiff personal injury firm preferred
- Good knowledge of Amicus Attorney, PC Law, Primafact Imaging Software, MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a resume and covering letter to:
Donna Embree, B.A., B.Ed., CPHR
Director of Administration
*Only short listed candidates will be contacted, no phone calls please.*