Students at Slater Vecchio are quickly integrated in all facets of the firm’s practice. We work in a team environment and provide students with hands-on associate experience both in the office and the courtroom.
What to Expect
- Help clients resolve issues in their cases.
- Work with experts to formulate opinion reports.
- Attend chambers to obtain court orders on contested and uncontested issues.
- Participate in mediations and examinations for discovery.
What We Look For
- Students with a strong academic record.
- Individuals with the interpersonal skills necessary to work with our diverse clientele.
- Students interested in working with medical professionals and other experts we interact with daily.
We select candidates with the intention of offering permanent associate employment.