Slater Vecchio is honoured to have been selected by LexisNexis to contribute to the Lexis Practice Advisor Personal Injury Module. We are excited to share our experience in advancing the cases of persons who suffer personal injuries.
Lexis Practice Advisor is a practical online resource designed to help practitioners and their teams to produce more in less time through the use of step-by-step guidance. It includes precedents, checklists, flowcharts, practice notes, tables, forms and much more.
It also includes unique tools and content such as:
- Quantum of Damages: Including Carlson Personal Injury: Quantum of Damages, the most popular damages database, containing searchable case digests from a wide cross-section of personal injury decisions;
- Medical Resources: reference materials on hundreds of injuries and diseases, medical-legal definitions, terms, abbreviations, tests and diagrams; and
- Pleadings & Applications Gallery: a current and relevant selection of pleadings from recent personal injury proceedings.
The Personal Injury Module is a useful tool for personal injury practitioners in British Columbia. It includes details on Motor Vehicle Accidents, Occupier’s Liability, and Commercial/Social Host Liability, among other topics.
The module also includes a Skills Centre for practitioners. The Skills Centre covers:
- Business Development;
- Self-promotion; and
- Presentation skills.
For more information
- Marketing and Business Development, Lexis Practice Advisor Personal Injury
- LexisNexis Adds Personal Injury (B.C.) Module to Lexis Practice Advisor Canada, Yahoo! Finance
Related Articles Across The Web: