Stand apart and build a career with greater purpose. Slater Vecchio is currently recruiting legal administrative assistants for our office in downtown Vancouver. We’re seeking top-notch professionals who are dedicated to helping people overcome major life challenges. The work is challenging, but the rewards are great.
Joining us means becoming part of the only firm in British Columbia named to Canadian Lawyer’s Top 10 list of personal injury law firms. We offer clients a personalized service and it’s our people who make the difference. That’s why we invest in our people – top-level compensation, great benefits, training opportunities, the latest technology, a beautiful workspace, a forward-thinking culture, and amazing teammates. Working at Slater Vecchio is like no other firm.
Our mission is to help people who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents or harmed by hazardous or defective products and unsafe environments pull through complex and difficult life and legal challenges. Our goal is to help them with their recovery and secure their futures. And our people make that happen.
Want to join us as a Legal Administrative Assistant? We’re looking for talented assistants who are organized, detail-oriented, and masters of multitasking. That means being consistently accurate in your work, with the compassion and empathy to deal with clients during some stressful situations.
The work is challenging, but our office environment isn’t. Slater Vecchio prides itself on a collaborative, energetic, client-focused culture where employees are valued, celebrated, and provided ample room to grow. Teamwork is at the core of what we do, so you’ll be working closely with great group of like-minded professionals, helping with a wide array of legal administrative functions.
Looking to make a difference in people’s lives and in your career? Apply today!
Here’s what the ideal candidate brings:
- Exceptional attention to detail and adept at setting priorities;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Passionate about providing superior client service;
- An energetic self-starter who initiates and anticipates needs;
- Ability to creatively solve problems, make decisions, facilitate and manage deadlines;
- Exceptional flexibility and adaptability to an ever changing work environment;
- Ability to remain calm under pressure;
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal;
- Confident and dependable with strong ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Graduation from an accredited Legal Administrative Assistant program
- 2+ years of experience in a plaintiff personal injury firm
- Good knowledge of Amicus Attorney, PC Law, Primafact Imaging Software, MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Do you speak other languages? Please specify language abilities in your application!
Slater Vecchio is committed to career growth and training opportunities for all employees.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a resume and covering letter to:
Donna Embree, B.A., B.Ed., CPHR
Director of Administration
*Only short listed candidates will be contacted, no phone calls please.*