Sam Jaworski joined Slater Vecchio in 2015 after articling and practicing with the Vancouver office of an international business law firm. Sam’s practice is now exclusively dedicated to representing injured plaintiffs.
Sam has argued cases for clients at all levels of court in British Columbia. Prior to entering practice, Sam clerked for seven justices of the Supreme Court of British Columbia.
- Juris Doctor, University of Victoria, 2012
- Bachelor of Arts (History), University of Victoria, with distinction, 2009
- Admitted to the British Columbia bar in 2014
- Member of the Law Society of British Columbia
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Executive Member (Member-At-Large), the Vancouver Bar Association
- Member of the Trial Lawyers Association of B.C.
- Member of the American Association for Justice