Our team approach encourages employee development and contributes to the firm’s overall success.
We get it. Life isn’t all about work. That’s why we are adaptable to employee needs. We understand the importance of family, and encourage healthy living and community involvement. We also like to have fun! The firm participates in recreational sports leagues and hosts a number of employee celebrations throughout the year.
Salary & Benefits
Employees benefit from the success of the firm. We offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Extended health, dental, vision, life insurance and AD&D benefits
- Partial MSP coverage
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Annual fitness benefit to promote health & wellness
- Professional development
We keep on the cutting edge of technology and the law. Here’s how:
- We use a leading law practice management system to organize our cases and client files.
- We love digital. We use scanning software and a specialized data management system to reduce paper. Faxes are received electronically.
We are constantly looking for ways to shrink our carbon footprint by. Here’s how:
- Recycling rules. We recycle paper, toner, batteries, bottles, plastics, and cardboard (basically anything we can).
- We reduce. No water cooler talk at our office. We skip the plastic jugs and purify our water instead. We also have a composting program for organic waste.
- We’re involved. Slater Vecchio participates in Cadillac Fairview’s Green at Work program to reduce waste and save energy.