Students at Slater Vecchio are quickly integrated in all facets of the firm’s practice. We work in a team environment and provide students with hands-on associate experience both in the office and the courtroom.
What to Expect
- Help clients resolve issues in their cases.
- Work with experts to formulate opinion reports.
- Attend chambers to obtain court orders on contested and uncontested issues.
- Participate in mediations and examinations for discovery.
What We Look For
- Students with a strong academic record.
- Individuals with the interpersonal skills necessary to work with our diverse clientele.
- Students interested in working with medical professionals and other experts we interact with daily.
We select candidates with the intention of offering permanent associate employment.
We invite outstanding applicants to send their resume, cover letter, and post-secondary transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.